I stopped by The Rhode Show on WPRI12 to discuss Transtional Menswear.
Looks curated in the following order:
Military-Inspired Business Casual;
Special thanks to Alton Lane, Uniform Boston, Sault New England, Allen Edmonds, Ball and Buck, scott james, and Reiss.
Business suit restyled for a non-traditional groom look
Featured above an in the code look for a non-traditional wedding attire:
- 3-piece Genuine Bespoke pinstripe suit designed 3 years ago as a business suit. It was restyled for a dashing groom look, but with only the vest and pants.
- Cotton/Linen jacket by Scotch & Soda available at Uniform Boston
- Cotton/Linen ECC’s Misura hand-stitched shirt
- Slim tie by Alfani
- Allen Edmonds’ Strawfut - brown calf and linen allow air to flow throughout the shoe, keeping the feet cool and comfortable during hot summer days.
- BTW file under Black-Tie Optional and Spring Evening Wedding.
Photography by Tracy Aiguier